We Provide Complete Canon Printer Setup Configuration. Our Service Starts from canon.com/ijsetup Ink cartridge Setup, Canon Printer Driver Software Download & Installation. We Support you for ij start canon Setup Network Printer Connection which can be done by either USB or Wireless Connection. If you are facing any Issues with Canon Printer Installation Contact our Printer experts for Troubleshooting. We are here to determination your Issues round the clock.
First time printer setup by Canon.com/ijsetup
Step 1 : Canon Printer Unboxing Setup
- Take the Canon printer from the consignment box and place it on a rigid and flat surface. Remove the packing material from it.
- The accessories present in the package includes the User physical, Power cord, USB cable, Driver installation CD, and the Ink cartridges.
- Separate all the tapes and packing materials from the device. The device is crowded to stop the parts of the printer from moving around during the shipping.
- Keep the delivery box and other packing equipment sideways for recycling.
Step 2 : Connect the power cord
- Plug in the tiny end of the power cord to the rear of the Canon printer and the other end to the electrical outlet on a wall.
- Ensure that you connect the power wire frankly to the wall socket without using a electrical energy stabilizer or an extension cord.
- The device turns on mechanically. Enter the necessary in sequence such as language or interface, area, date and time zone from your printer's control panel.
Step 3 : How to load paper in Canon printer
- Pull the canon com ijsetup printer input and output tray. Remove any tapes or packing materials on it.
- Unlock the input tray and undo the tapes present on the paper-width guides and distance end to end markers.
- Expand the paper trays to their maximum ability. Take a new package of plain, white paper and load them into the input tray.
- Slide the markers in such a way that they hold the sheets tight but not too shut. Shut the paper tray formerly you are done.
Step 4 : How to install ink cartridge in Canon printer
- The Canon printers run on double ink cartridges system. A black and a tri-color cartridge.
- The trimmings present in the package include the User physical, Power cord, USB wire, Driver installation CD, and the Ink cartridges.
- Detach the defensive tape present under the ink cartridge that keeps the contact points and print head safe. Put the ink cartridges in their matching slots & lock it in position using the cartridge latch.
Step 5 : Align the ink cartridges for Canon Printer
- Align the ink cartridges to check it from printing askew documents.
- Alignment is complete on the scanner. Take away the caring sheet present on the scanner glass.
- Clean the glass and keep the alignment sheet facing ahead.
- Confirm that the paper is located as per the alignment markings on the sides of the scanner glass.
- Select OK and wait for the printer to align itself.
Step 6 : Install the Canon Printer driver software
- The driver plays a vital role in operating your printer. The main function of the driver is to establish communication between the printer and the computer.
- Download the driver from the official site canon.com/ijsetup. Click on the link, a new window opens. Enter your printer model and select the operating system of your computer.
- Once downloaded, install the printer software by following the prompts displayed on the screen. select the mode of network connectivity through the installation procedure.
Why Choose Us ?
Irritated with your Printer? Our professional canon.com/ijsetup or www.canon.com/ijsetup Tech Support team will assist you resolve any problems related to Printer Setup and Configuration. We stand ready to offer you the best suitable solution.
- We provide support for all types of printers which include Installation, setup, driver downloads and troubleshooting support by our Printer specialists.
- Our highly skilled Printer Experts will provide you a One-Stop Solution for all of your printer issues.
- We provide whole setup and installation commands for your Printer strictly assist in configuring your printer over a network and assist you with troubleshooting your printer issues.